Friday, October 28, 2011

mochi mag

vintage beaded top.

Through my school's Asian Student Network, I had the opportunity to attend Mochi Magazine's "Faces of Mochi" event held at Folli Follie in Soho. The event had a good turn out, and I personally enjoyed myself and got to meet a great bunch of new people. For those of you who aren't familiar, Mochi Magazine is a quarterly online publication that launched it's first issue in 2008. So, it's still a young publication. Mochi targets teenage Asian-American girls that seek sisterly advice. Mochi offers tips from health to fashion. I think it's great that Mochi is creating a community catered towards young Asian-American girls and helping them have a sense of direction in life. I look forward to seeing Mochi grow!

Read more about Mochi here!
Don't forget to check out Folli Follie's products! They have some nice watches!



twitter & bloglovin :)

Check out the rest of my outfit and other attendee style shots here!




4 comments:

Aki No Yuutsu said...

will definitely check out the magazine. By the way, those macaroons are soooo colorful and yummy looking!!!

VALERIE WANG said...

fantastic photos!!!!!!those macarons are really something to die for!






xxxx

Fashion to Go said...

Never heard of Mochi magazine, but sounds like something worth checking out :)

Natalie said...

What a great soiree! And that orange bag...it wants to be resting on my forearm. I can tell. ;)