Thursday, August 26, 2010

Creme Brulee

Hat - Vivi, Shirt - H&M, Jeans - Forever21, Shoes - vintage

I had my first Creme Brulee ever this past weekend and oh my goodness it was delicious! My family and I went to a Spanish restaurant called Ceviche and they served the food in small portions, they called it Tapas? I also tried snail that night and that was eh. . . ok. . .

It had a delicious chocolate shell! It's oozing heavenly goodness!

We had another desert! Three-layered mousse cake! Vanilla, chocolate, and dark chocolate! I thought it couldn't have gotten better but this was by far yummier than the creme brulee! sorry creme brulee but you're still yummy too!

I also did some vintage shopping earlier that day with my mom!


I will share my vintage finds soon!
Stay tuned! hehe

3 comments:

KIRSTY IRWIN said...

YUMMMM!

xx Black Adder Fashion
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1840556/black-adder-fashion

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love your outfit and cream brulee is my favorite dessert! xoxoxoxoxo

APieceOfCrap said...

Yummmmmyyy!!!

Take a peek. Our first blog.
www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

best regards from Sweden :)
/MALIN