Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion's Night Out

So Fashion's night out was last night!
Who went!?
Here is my highlight of the night! hehe

Viktor & Rolf
my friend Jinney and I had them do the typical Asian peace-sign pose and I don't know if you guys can see but Rolf actually did bunny ears on me! hehe

Getting in bed with Viktor & Rolf!

The line was so long but it was so worth it! We also got free tote bags with the Viktor & Rolf glasses print on it. Yay free goodies! Oh and you can't forget about free Champagne!

So Asian. . . v-.-v

Oh and aren't my friends heels neat?!

Vintage Jacket, Uniqlo Vest, Shirt, and pants.

I'm really upset that I didn't get to see Grace Coddington and Michelle Phan!

What were your highlights of the night?! Did you guys buy anything?
I just bought a new pair of shoes and the Fashion's Night Out T-shirt!
Great Night!


9 comments:

Puck Litaay said...

That's so cool! I am so jealous ):

Puck @ ONEOFPOINTS.blogspot.com

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Awesome post!!!
Awesome bed!!!
Love your style!
Followin' ya!

JOWY said...

LOVE IT! V & R RULE!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Clara said...

i love those shoes!!

Melissa~ said...

I'm jelaous! I wanna be in the bed with Victor and Rolf! Such a great idea BTW.

Bohemian said...

Very cool pics!!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

OMG! To be in bed with those guys!! Lucky you! xoxoxoxoxo

Cindy Gabriella said...

wow, you were goint to FNO ? really envy! cute pictures by the way :)

Uptown Twirl said...

Great shoot with victor and rolf, look good hun. x