Saturday, October 9, 2010

No more horse play!

Urban Outfitters Blazer, Uniqlo Tank and Socks, H&M Shorts, Vintage Shoes

Working hard on my fashion art and design!

So it's been a while since summer has ended but my body and mind has still been in "summer mode," until recently. I'm sure many of you can relate! But now it is time to get serious and earn those A's! Ya Hear?!

Work hard for what you aspire and don't give up!
I'll be cheering you on!

I aspire to be a well respected and successful stylist and work between the US and Japan!
what about you?!
Ganbatte!
(Good Luck in Japanese!)

5 comments:

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Yep!!! Go get those A's!!!
Ganbare!!!
Fighto!

match.box.muse said...

cute outfit :) good luck for your goal! would you like to follow each other?

Love, M

Anonymous said...

Derek!!
that is my place of current employment!

KANI said...

oh! i love your style! i love your shorts, i love your blazers and i love your shoes! good work xxx

paanie said...

you're adorable in short shorts.