Sunday, December 4, 2011

paradise provocateur

photos via style.com

When I first saw Givenchy by Ricardo Tisci S/S 2012 menswear collection back in June, I thought it was quite provocative. It was kind of a turn on to see these... hot buff guys wearing pastel, sequin covered, and paradise printed skirts. Even though this was just a runway show, just the thought of a better-than-average-looking-guy wearing a skirt is so amazing. I mean I've seen men wearing skirts before but not as enticing as this. I like the contradiction between the men and the soft "not-so-usual" menswear. I don't know about you guys but If I see a man wearing a Givenchy skirt this coming spring, he will be my hero aka my future boyfriend.



twitter :3

6 comments:

Monse Fuentes said...

amazing post!





elblogdemonsee
elblogdemonsee

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Great designs!! x

Aya said...

Those men look fierce! Such distinct styles! xo

http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

How cool...


new post: click here
follow me

Down This Road said...

ohh honey if you did see him doubt that boy would be straight... hehe! I'd slap my boyfriend silly if he was to wear this. love me some Givenchy but not this. XX

derek said...

hahaha true true i dont think anyone will be catching on to this anytime soon!