Wednesday, April 4, 2012

super overthrow


urban outfitters blazer. thrifted blouse. romwe shorts. 3.1 phillip lim necklace. asos cuff. kate spade bracelet. thrifted boots.

I've been kind of obsessed/abusing with overthrowing a blazer, jacket, or coat over my shoulders lately. There's just something so regal and cool about an overthrown jacket. Maybe its the fact that it limits your arm mobility. It's like, oh I'm too fabulous to give you a legit hug, or "hey, can you get that for me," because I can't reach for anything above my chest because my jacket will fall off. It's just like ancient China and the Empresses bound feet. She was far too fabulous and important to even walk! So she had her little people carry her around in a carriage all day to whatever destination she desired. Such a carriage-setter!
Or maybe, it's because it makes me feel like superman. . . with the jacket being my almost cape. I'm secretly fighting villains and saving the day in my head whenever I'm running around town with an overthrown on. . . I still have the imagination of a 5 year old. Don't hate.

ps. I'm only kidding. I don't ask people to get things for me. I'm a big boy now.


follow me on twitter & bloglovin!

13 comments:

KABIGONE said...

lovee this outfit! :D Hahaha, feeling like superman XD. Love all those jeweleries ♥

나니 said...

Your accessorizing of this outfit is magnificent! :)

kathy said...

this look is perfect!
i adore the contrasting white blazer, it really adds depth to the outfit :)
xxx

Monse Fuentes said...

you look amazing, i love the necklace!



El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse

maggie said...

I love your outfit! So beautiful, and your white jacket provides a great contrast to your all-black outfit.

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Loving this! And i totally agree with the statement about overthrown jackets. :)

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

fran said...

love your shorts. and the outfit!!!
kisses
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

HiFashion said...

Throwing a blazer/jacket over your shoulders is a great look. I love the white one you're wearing. And your hair looks fab in these pictures!

mispapelicos said...

Loving your photos, and WANTING your accessories, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unknown said...

Such a stunning outfit. Love the gold details!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great outfit!^^ You're such an inspiration!<3

Anonymous said...

fabulous!
xoxo

http://leopardandsalmon.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

loving the outfit! cool blog too :)

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com