Friday, June 18, 2010

The Interpreters of Fashion



So this past weekend my Stylist: Interpreters of Fashion arrived, and I finished reading it today! I've had my eye on this book for quite a few months, so I was really excited, but in the end I was a bit disappointed...

There wasn't much text for each stylist, and it didn't exactly talk about their career overall; more like moments. I bought this book to learn about well-known stylists as well as the career. I didn't really learn much about the career, but I did discover stylists that I didn't know about before! I just wish there was more content for each stylist. Research Time!

Honestly, I would only recommend this book if you have extra money to spend.
I bought it on amazon for like 47$, not bad right!
At least my book collection is expanding! slowly...

My next things to get...
Grace Coddington: 30 Years of Fashion at Vogue (MUST HAVE)!!!
and Pokemon Heart Gold ♥ ♥ ♥

See you ♥!!!



No comments: