Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Let's all go on vacation...

with resort 2011! =)
Ok, I know it's a little late but I still want to share my favorite looks/collections with everyone!
I loved so many looks, so it was difficult choosing which to post!

Thakoon:
I adored this collection especially this tribal-esque maxi dress and the cropped flared trench jacket! I must have this jacket =)




Stella McCartney:
Oh Stella, you get me everytime! I'm officially a fan of Stella. I love her clean, charming, and simple style. I loved the floral prints on the silk frocks and jackets.



Gorgeous!
I must have...
this to~!!

Lanvin:
Oh I died when my eyes set on this collection, it's the epitome of chic.


love love love!
ugh, I just died

Nina Ricci:
Super cute! It's a tea party dream!
I'm a sucker for cute things!


adorable!

Michael Kors:
This knit cowl top is to die for! I'm in love with it, a must have!


Givenchy:
...I was speechless after seeing this collection, I loved it! It has a regal yet holy aura about it. Truly amazing.

Sexy but still classy! This leopard is not tacky! I love this jacket.
Is this vest not amazing or what?!
omg this jacket is orgasmic, just look at that lapel! Ugh a major must have! 2011 is so far away!

Burberry Prorsum:
This collection was very strong and sharp but soft at the same time. The color palette was very pretty adding a soft, sophisticated touch.
This women knows what she wants and will get what she wants!

Love the suit! A must have
loved style lines with the color-blocking.
Can you say fierce?! This girl will kick your butt!

Alexander wang:
I love his work, there's just always something so fresh and new.


Love this whole look! Makes me think about a kickass school-girl, I think its the socks.
I love the over-sized epaulettes

3.1 Phillip Lim:
I love Phillip...he's just so cool. this collection had a relaxed, lounge feel. Loved it.


I love the element of surprise with the back cut-out.
this just looks so "cool" so effortless

Dior:
Honestly, I really only liked half of this collection. The other half just reminded me of 80's barbie...not in a good way. I think the styling had to do with it as well, the hair just looks outdated. But the other half was charming and vibrant.


super cute!

Overall my favorite collections are Givenchy, Lanvin, Stella McCartney and 3.1 Phillip Lim!!!
What were your favorites?! Feel free to share!

See ya ♥!

all photos are from style.com

2 comments:

Ivy Wan said...

Derek! I love the new look of your blog! It's soo adorably yummy x9.

I love your style taste too! (hahaha all this "eating"!!) I especially adore Lanvin and Burberry for their beautifully classy, sophisticated look but sadly, I think I'd be too shy to wear Lanvin haha!! I mean, where to can we have the chance to dress like that anyway!? xP

derek said...

ohh thanks ivy! you make my day! I still can't figure out how to center my banner lols! haha omg i know right well first we have to worry about can we afford it haha