Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Give my First Love to You ♥

I apologize for not posting for quite sometime! I just started summer school so thats been taking some of my time. So this is just a random post to fill in the elapsed time!
So sometime last week I was getting my Japanese obsession fix by watching a movie. It's called Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasugu/ I Gave my First Love to You. I loved this movie so much that I wanted to share it with all my readers!!!! This movie is absolutely charming, to the point where you will be going aw every 5 minutes. It's also full of romance! It's perfect for a relaxing rainy day!
It's a very heart-warming film, it allows you to appreciate smaller things in life.
But I'm warning you, it's a tearjerker. I cried quite a bit T-T. I don't want to spoil anything so I won't talk about it anymore, the rest if for you to find out!

Photo from mysoju.com
You can watch it here!

So, I actually have been working on my next post for a few days now ;so, I hope this will keep you busy til then!

Tell me what you think of the movie!
Enjoy!


No comments: